The executive committee is delighted to invite you to the
8th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad
Hoc Communications and Networks (SECON), 2011.
The conference will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
between June 27-30, 2011.
Please read the
Message from the General Chair.
IEEE SECON provides a forum to exchange ideas,
techniques, and applications, discuss best practices, raise awareness, and share experiences
among researchers, practitioners, standards developers and policy makers working in sensor, ad
hoc, and mesh networks and systems.
The conference will provide collegiality and continuity in the discussions of the various
topics among participants from the industrial, governmental and academic sectors.
Original technical papers on the communications, networking, applications, systems and algorithmic
aspects of mesh and sensor networks, as well as those that describe practical deployment and
implementation experiences are solicited for presentation and publication.
Please note that Online Registration will NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.
Please see the
for the details to register.
- June 3rd, 2011: New IEEE SECON 2011 iPhone application.
- May 28th, 2011: Checkout keynote talks info.
- May 24th, 2011: Updated Registration Form.
- May 19th, 2011: Information about the Snowbird Social event.
- May 19th, 2011: Poster/demo session program is available.
- May 7th, 2011: Preliminary technical program is out!
- Apr. 29th, 2011: IEEE PDF eXpress information has been included.
- Apr. 29th, 2011: Student travel grant information updated.
- Apr. 29th, 2011: Workshops information updated.
- Apr. 27th, 2011: Poster/demo submission instructions updated!
- Apr. 15th, 2011: Make your hotel reservation by clicking
- Apr. 6th, 2011: Poster/demo deadlines are announced.
- Apr. 4th, 2011: Camera ready instructions are now available.
- Mar. 28th, 2011: Paper acceptance notifications are out!
- Mar. 22nd, 2011: Updated registration info available.
- Mar. 16th, 2011: Keynote Speaker:
Victor Bahl, Microsoft Research
- Feb. 27th, 2011: Check out the updated Workshops page.
- Jan. 21st, 2011:
info is now available.
- Jan. 4th, 2011: Conference venue information has been added.
- Dec. 8th, 2010: Deadline is approaching fast.
Register your paper!
- Dec. 2nd, 2010: Check out the updated TPC list.
- Nov. 8th, 2010: Updated Executive Committee list.
- Oct. 10th, 2010: Instructions for paper submission are available
- Sep. 29th, 2010: Conference website is up!
December 14, 2010, 23:59 EST
December 19, 2010, 23:59 EST
March 28, 2011, 23:59 EST
Camera Ready Due:
April 30, 2011, 23:59 EST
April 29, 2011
May 13, 2011
PAST IEEE SECON CONFERENCES
Download the SECON 2011 iPhone app!